Programme Learning Outcomes B.Ed.
After completion of Teacher Education programme the pupil teachers will be able to:
- Develop ten key competencies as identified by National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE).
- Attain harmonious development of their personality.
- Analyze curriculum and select appropriate teaching strategies according to their needs.
- Compete at the global level through the use of interdisciplinary knowledge.
- Engage themselves in the process of self directed learning through the use of innovative practices.
- Apply teaching skills and methodology to deal with classroom problems.
- Empower themselves with the subject content and pedagogy.
- Expand their horizon of knowledge by integrating technology in the process of planning and transaction of curriculum.
- Comprehend the characteristics, needs and strategies of dealing with diverse learners in an inclusive environment.
- Develop various life skills needed for successful survival in society.
- Contribute to the community service programme.
- Seek better employment and generate resources for the economy.
- Become reflective learners with an insight for human welfare.
- Show their concerns towards the emerging issues in the current environment.
- Establish a link between theory and practice.