Career Development and Placement Services
Convenor : Mr. Sukwinder Singh
Members: Mr. Harjit Singh
Mr. Lovely Kumar
• The college has a separate Career Development and Placement Cell which is an integral part of the institute. The cell started functioning in 2005-06. It ensures and takes care to provide the best arrangements for placing its students in premier institutions.
• The college placement cell works tirelessly throughout the year to facilitate students' entry into the job market through campus placements. The purpose of this cell is to help students get a job.
• Under this cell, various seminars and lectures are arranged for the students to make them employable.
• Letters from various institutes/companies having vacancies are regularly displayed on the notice boards .
• It also conducts training programs for the students to enable them to face interviews with confidence, resume writing and provides career counselling. Other programmes include workshops on self esteem, presentation skills, communication skills and mock personal interviews etc.
• Many reputed schools and institutes send their requisition to the college for qualified and competent teachers namely Woodbury World School Mukerian, Cambridge School Mukerian, St. Soldier Divine Public School Mukerian., SGGS Sen. Sec. Public School Beghpur Kamlooh Mukerian.
• The teacher requirements in different schools, advertised in the newspapers are also put up on the notice board.
The Placement Cell remains in constant touch with the prospective employers to intimate their human resource requirements.
Campus Placement Drive
- On learning the requirements, a mutually agreeable date is fixed for holding interviews at the college campus and the candidates are guided and trained for the demonstrations and interviews.
- The placement cell has helped in securing a good number of jobs for their graduates and in various schools.
- A good number of students are helped through the placement cell by means of their recommendations to various institutions. The campus placements drives are held from time to time.
- The request for the teachers is received telephonically or through personal contact. The college takes prompt action to place its students by contacting them on phone and informing them about the place and time of the interview.